Maps of Washington are generally an important element of genealogy and family history research, notably in case you live far from where your ancestor resided. Since Washington political borders often changed, historic maps are significant in helping you find out the exact specific location of your ancestor’s home town, what land they owned, just who his or her neighbors happen to be, and a lot more.
Maps of Washington state generally have a tendency to be an excellent source for getting started with your own research, given that they provide substantially valuable information and facts quickly. Washington Maps is usually a major resource of considerable amounts of details on family history.
Learn more about Historical Facts of Washington Counties.
Interactive Map of Washington County Formation History
Old Antique Atlases & Maps of Washington
- 1856 Map of Washington And Oregon
- 1866 Map of Public Surveys in the Territory of Washington
- 1880 Map of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and part of Montana
Washington Map Links
- Washington Digital Map Library (usgwarchives.net)
- Old Historical Maps of Washington (alabamamaps.ua.edu)
- Washington Maps, Atlases & Gazetteers (ancestry.com)
- Washington Maps – The Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection (lib.utexas.edu)
- U.S., Indexed County Land Ownership Maps, 1860-1918 (ancestry.com)
- American Memory Map Collection: 1500-2004 (memory.loc.gov)
- Secretary of States Historical Maps (sos.wa.gov)
- Washington Map Books (amazon.com)