Maps of Nevada tend to be an very helpful part of ancestors and family history research, particularly in the event you live faraway from where your ancestor lived. Given that Nevada political borders oftentimes changed, historic maps are generally crucial in assisting you uncover the exact specific location of your ancestor’s hometown, just what land they owned, just who their neighbors happen to be, and much more.
Maps of Nevada usually tend to be an outstanding resource for how to get started with your own research, because they give substantially important information and facts right away. Nevada Maps are usually a major resource of substantial amounts of details on family history.
Nevada borders Arizona in the southeast, California, Idaho, Oregon and Utah. Nevada’s 10 largest cities are Las Vegas, Henderson , Reno, Paradise, North Las Vegas, Sunrise Manor, Spring Valley, Enterprise, Sparks, and Carson City.
Learn more about Historical Facts of Nevada Counties.
Interactive Map of Nevada County Formation History
Old Antique Atlases & Maps of Nevada
Nevada Map Links
- Nevada Digital Map Library (usgwarchives.net)
- Old Historical Maps of Nevada (alabamamaps.ua.edu)
- Nevada Maps, Atlases & Gazetteers (ancestry.com)
- Nevada Maps – The Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection (lib.utexas.edu)
- U.S., Indexed County Land Ownership Maps, 1860-1918 (ancestry.com)
- American Memory Map Collection: 1500-2004 (memory.loc.gov)
- Nevada Map Books (amazon.com)