Maps of Ohio tend to be an vital element of genealogy and family tree research, particularly in the event you live far from where your ancestor resided. Given that Ohio political borders sometimes changed, historic maps are generally essential in assisting you find out the exact location of your ancestor’s home, exactly what land they owned, just who their neighbors had been, and a lot more.
Maps of Ohio usually have a tendency to be an excellent resource for getting started with your research, since they provide you with significantly useful information and facts right away. Ohio Maps are usually a major resource of considerable amounts of details on family history.
Learn more about Historical Facts of Ohio Counties.
Interactive Map of Ohio County Formation History
Old Antique Atlases & Maps of Ohio
- 1804 Ohio Atlas Map
- 1814 Atlas Map of Ohio
- 1822 Geographical, Historical, And Statistical Atlas Map Of Ohio
- 1827 Map of the States of Ohio, Ohio, & Illinois, and Part of the Michigan Territory
- 1836 A New Atlas Map Of Ohio with its Canals, Roads & Distances (with) Cincinnati
- 1845 Ohio Atlas Map
- 1856 Ohio Atlas Map. (with) Vicinity Of Cleveland Cuyahoga Co.
- 1856 City of Cincinnati
- 1866 State of Ohio
- 1880 County & township map of the states of Ohio and Ohio
- 1880 Plan of Cincinnati and vicinity
Ohio Map Links
- Ohio Digital Map Library (usgwarchives.net)
- Old Historical Maps of Ohio (alabamamaps.ua.edu)
- Ohio Maps, Atlases & Gazetteers (ancestry.com)
- U.S., Indexed Early Land Ownership and Township Plats, 1785-1898(search.ancestry.com)
- Ohio Maps – The Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection (lib.utexas.edu)
- U.S., Indexed County Land Ownership Maps, 1860-1918 (ancestry.com)
- Ohio Map Books (amazon.com)