Maps of North Carolina Maps tend to be an very helpful area of ancestors and family history research, notably in the event you live faraway from where your ancestor lived. Since North Carolina political borders oftentimes changed, historic maps tend to be important in assisting you discover the precise location of your ancestor’s home, just what land they owned, exactly who his or her neighbors ended up being, and a lot more.
Maps of North Carolina typically have a tendency to be an outstanding resource for getting started with your own research, simply because they give considerably useful information and facts immediately. North Carolina Maps are usually a major source of important amounts of information and facts on family history.
North Carolina borders by Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. North Carolina’s 10 largest cities are Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Durham, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point and Greenville. Learn more about Historical Facts of North Carolina Counties.
Contact us if you have a map of North Carolina or link to a North Carolina Map you would like to see listed.
Interactive Map of North Carolina County Formation History
Old Antique Atlases & Maps of North Carolina
- 1776 Atlas North And South Carolina Map
- 1776 Atlas Map Of North Carolina With Its Indian Frontiers (Nouthern Section)
- 1795 North Carolina
- 1804 North Carolina Atlas Map
- 1814 Atlas Map of North Carolina
- 1822 Geographical, Historical, And Statistical Atlas Map Of North Carolina
- 1827 Map of North and South Carolina, and Georgia
- 1836 A New Atlas Map Of Nth. Carolina With Its Canals, Roads & Distances from place to place, along the Stage & Steam Boat Routes. (with) two inset maps: Gold Region and the Neuse Rive
- 1845 North Carolina Atlas Map
- 1856 North Carolina Map
- 1880 North and South Carolina. (with) Plan of Charleston
North Carolina Map Links
- North Carolina Digital Map Library (usgwarchives.net)
- North Carolina Maps (lib.unc.edu) North Carolina Maps is a comprehensive, online collection of historic maps of the Tar Heel State.
- North Carolina Maps, Atlases & Gazetteers (ancestry.com)
- North Carolina Maps – The Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection (lib.utexas.edu)
- U.S., Indexed County Land Ownership Maps, 1860-1918 (ancestry.com)
- Historical Maps of North Carolina (alabamamaps.ua.edu)
- American Memory Map Collection: 1500-2004 (memory.loc.gov)
- North Carolina USGenWeb Archives Digital Map Library (usgwarchives.net)
- North Carolina Map Books (amazon.com)