Maps of Kansas typically tend to be an outstanding source for how to get started with your research, since they give substantially beneficial information and facts instantly. Kansas Maps can be a major source of substantial amounts of information and facts on family history.
Kansas’s 10 largest cities are Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Topeka (Capital), Olathe, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa and Salina.
Learn more about Historical Facts of Kansas Counties.
Interactive Map of Kansas County Formation History
Old Antique Atlases & Maps of KansasDisclaimer: All Kansas maps are free to use for your own genealogical purposes and may not be reproduced for resale or distribution.Source: David Rumsey Historical Map Collection
1856 Nebraska And Kansas Atlas Map
1866 Map of Kansas and Nebraska
1866 Map Showing the progress of the Public surveys in Kansas and Nebraska
1880 Map Of Kansas and Nebraska
1880 County & township map of the states of Kansas and Nebraska
D.O.T. County Road and Highway Maps of Kansas
To View the Map: Just click the Image to view the map online. In order to make the Image size as small as possible they were save on the lowest resolution.
Kansas Map Links
- Historical Maps of Kansas (alabamamaps.ua.edu)
- Kansas Digital Map Library (usgwarchives.net)
- Kansas Maps, Atlases & Gazetteers (ancestry.com)
- Kansas Maps – The Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection (lib.utexas.edu)
- U.S., Indexed County Land Ownership Maps, 1860-1918 (ancestry.com)
- American Memory Map Collection: 1500-2004 (memory.loc.gov)
- Kansas USGenWeb Archives Digital Map Library (usgwarchives.net)
- Old Kansas Area Maps (kancoll.org)
- KDOT Historic State Maps (ksdot.org) NOTE all PDF files will require Adobe Reader to use
- County Subdivision Outline Map and County Location Index (census.gov)
- Kansas Map Books (amazon.com)